????Refusal ????

• ????Refusal ????

Posted by Jeff Kidder on November 30, 2021 at 1:39 am

So, while most are awaiting the disposition of their RA, I am way ahead of the game. I am a W4 with 29 years of service USCG. I did not submit an RA or RE, nor have I technically refused. I was ordered in writing to report to my clinic on a certain day to receive my first dose of “FDA-fully approved COVID-19 Vaccine.” I reported the the clinic on the date ordered. I reported to the clinic administrator. I asked the clinic administrator if they were administering the “FDA-fully approved COVID-19 Vaccine.” He replied, that they did not have the FDA-fully approved COVID-19 Vaccine…they only had Pfizer. I also got this in writing from the clinic administrator and provided it to my CO. Two days later, my CO wrote me up for failing to follow a lawful order. Two days after that, I booked my CO for violating UCMJ Article 107 – False Official Statements. I have also begun the article 138 process. Anyone else in this boat or am I floating out here all alone????

Zoe replied 1 month, 3 weeks ago 17 Members · 28 Replies
  • 28 Replies
  • Dinosaucer

November 30, 2021 at 3:55 am

I’m currently in a limbo state without documented “refusal.” I’m holding out to use that line of logic and that it has not been a lawful order to start with. I’m also working on an exemption to delay contact. After that fails, and there’s an actual FDA-approved vaccine to administer, I’ll probably be facing action. My current CO supports my refusal, but he’s not going to have much pull in the long run.

• mooky_duke

December 1, 2021 at 12:46 pm

IMO the order itself is lawful. However, the order I was given could not be completed as written, as there is no FDA fully approve jab available for me to take.

• sheepdog101

December 3, 2021 at 12:35 am

I was discussing that with my CO today. He wants to force me to get it and i stuck to my guns that I wont. I mentioned how the eu and fda are not biosimilar so can not be interchanged and that caught him off guard. Now just need to write it up to prove it to him and higher

• RANDY

December 5, 2021 at 5:25 am

They are similar…..they are chemically exactly the same (according to company claims) But legally they are NOT the same, and that is what matters! I have several articles about this being a “bait and switch”

• Cor

January 2, 2022 at 6:22 am

They aren’t according to the FDA website. They do not have the exact chemical makeup.

• Dinosaucer

March 10, 2022 at 6:33 pm

From what I have looked at, they appear to be the same, now. How the EUA has changed without any further process for approval, I don’t know.

• bjbrown83

November 30, 2021 at 4:16 pm

Did your CO receive any sort of disciplinary action or is it still pending? This seems like the next avenue I can pursue. 18 years AD Air Force here fighting every battle that comes my way.

• darthhonks

November 30, 2021 at 4:40 pm

@Mooky I can’t reply to your post specifically:

I think you’re ahead of the curve on this one, but this is by far the most informed, proactive, and aggressive show that I’ve seen from anyone. Way to go on the offensive and pin their ears back, the only way to win this is to go on the attack. Solid first counter, Chief.

• mooky_duke

November 30, 2021 at 10:28 pm

With GOD and the truth on my side, it was easy!!!

• mooky_duke

November 30, 2021 at 10:28 pm

Investigation is ongoing.

• spuzzy

November 30, 2021 at 8:38 pm

What was the process for the 107? I’ve only submitted a 138

• mooky_duke

November 30, 2021 at 10:26 pm

I booked my CO for violating UCMJ, Art 107 – False Official Statements. In the CG is a CG-4910 Report of Offense. I put him on report!!!

• RANDY

December 5, 2021 at 5:28 am

EXCELLENT!!!! I cannot understand why this is not happening throughout the military! The order from the SecDef indicated that only the FULLY APPROVED vaccine is mandated!!!

• RANDY

December 5, 2021 at 5:35 am
  • RANDY

December 5, 2021 at 6:04 am
    • Zoe

April 1, 2022 at 10:50 pm

Page was removed

• jj8

December 15, 2021 at 8:07 pm

I’m taking the same route chief. I’m just a few steps behind. I had no experience with this kinda shit when I was counseled and submitted for a GOMAR in September I’m currently working on the article 138 but there’s a 90 day NLT for the 138 submission so we’ll see.

• krispy

December 22, 2021 at 9:42 pm

4 years USCG AND 10 years Army. Not requesting RA or ME. Went the wait and see approach. When they finally said I had to get the shot I refused, No FDA approval. I’m getting a GOMOR, I’ve been given 7 days of legal counsel over Christmas break which has amounted to a one hour consultation before my “attorney” goes on leave. So now I have to have my rebuttal in writing by monday. I’m no lawyer I’m a mechanic. Not expecting to change hearts and minds just looking to say my peace before they kick me out. I like the idea of putting my CO on notice for a false statement. Really wish I had the time and resources to play that out but I think that’s the whole point of expediting my exit.

• TammieRaye

December 30, 2021 at 7:23 pm

My AD daughter did the exact same. She submitted her rebuttal matters on 12/22/21. Awaiting response.

• NickCerv

January 4, 2022 at 1:40 am

My med unit has outright refused to answer my questions in email regarding the fda status of the shot they are offering.. ive received vague and misleading answers but respectfully stood my ground and demanded answers. I have berm elevated up the chain of command again and again with no one willing to put their name next to yes or no is the shit they have fda licensed.. submitted my ig co.plaint for them refusing to provide medical information

• Dinosaucer

March 10, 2022 at 6:29 pm

Any update to this?

• tomboystilettos

March 10, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Caw2 here , been in since 2011. Aviation community. I submitted a religious exemption. Currently still in waiting. I’m told I’m not allowed any courses, any orders ( I’m reserves) even though I haven’t officially received my approval or denial. I’m a very proactive soldier and this severely halts my career. What are (if any) options I have. I’m tired of this. But I DO NOT plan on quitting this fight at all.

• ellie

March 17, 2022 at 3:46 pm

Any updates?

• Castellan

March 21, 2022 at 2:25 am

A friend of mine had a group briefing with JAG yesterday at drill. Someone managed to get the JAG to say that if your religious views preclude you from taking the vaccine then your religious views are incompatible with being in the Army. The brief was supposedly recorded and posted on SharePoint, so if I can get it I’ll try to share that sound bite. I don’t know if that will be useful, but it is definitely inflammatory.

• mooky_duke

November 30, 2021 at 3:13 am

Once your RA is denied, you will be given the order to receive. You will be in the same boat as me…

• guardbum

December 14, 2021 at 10:20 pm

This whole thing is a shit show. I was at Kandahar last year when positive tests were everywhere. I still know more people who have suffered effects from the “vaccine” than I do from this extinction level event virus. There are currently people in my unit that are suffering from the heart issues tied to the jab. They’re all getting jerked around and people are trying to push them to get the second shot. It’s bullshit.